tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marco Aurélio Seraphim da Silva <marco.aure...@dsfnet.com.br>
Subject Tomcat don't send the response
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:25:45 GMT
Hello All!

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.28, with JVM 1.4.2_10-b03, under Windows 2000 Server,
and some times the Tomcat appears like don't receive the request from the
browser or Web Service (AXIS).

When it happens, I press CTRL+C on the Tomcat Prompt Screen and everything
became normal.
When the problem happens, the browser stay as waiting the server response,
and before 5 minutes or more, the server send the response normaly, but on
the next request, the same problem will happen, and goes on until I press
CTRL+C.

Some one have the same problem? or know how can I solve it? or how to
identify it?
Thanks

Marco
Brasil