tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tino Schöllhorn <t.schoellh...@plattform-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: Multiple Tomcat-Instances problem
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 08:52:54 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the discussion. So far I think I should just use 2 copies of
the tomcat distribution. But honestly I'd prefer the other way.

1.) By classpath I mean the classpath of a web-application.

2.) Evidence is: I have two web-applications "kos", which are the same
but should use different configuration files which are located in the
classes folder. But the tomcat-instance 2 is using the settings of
tomcat-instance 1.

With regards
Tino

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Tino Schöllhorn
>> Subject: Multiple Tomcat-Instances problem
>>
>> But now I noticed that those 2 instances are
>> using the same classes and the same classpath,
>> which they should'nt.
>
> A couple of questions:
>
> 1) What do you mean by "classpath"?  An application (context) under Tomcat does not use
a classpath in the typical Java sense.