tomcat-users mailing list archives

From issac young <>
Subject Re: tomcat connection prob.
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 05:44:34 GMT
Hi *Caldarale*

Sorry for the lack of information in my post ... actually this is the first
time i use this mail list ...

so my OS is win xp + sp2 and i have disabled the firewall i am not hosting
anything right now, juz using the default tomcat web application (there is a
testing one inside i believe)... so ... the problem is that i can only
access my tomcat using on my server ... now the localhost is also
ok ...

the problem now is .. how can i expose my tomcat server to other PCs in my
network ??? ie use other pc to access the server ...

Thx in advance