tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aparna_Maddire...@Countrywide.Com
Subject Re: [OT] 64Bit Java doesn't honour Xmx,Xms settings?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:19:15 GMT

I am setting the PermGen with JvmX option (JvmX 256mb).

Thank you,

"Peter Lin" <>
01/17/2006 09:15 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <>

"Tomcat Users List" <>

Re: [OT] 64Bit Java doesn't honour Xmx,Xms settings?

permgen isn't affected by the normal

-Xms -Xmx

you have to explicitly set the permGen using the proper setting. I forget
the exact syntax at the moment, but it should be archived on the mailing