tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hasan, Nadeem" <nadeem.ha...@csfb.com>
Subject tomcat sends certain files with missing chunks
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:50:30 GMT
Hi all,

I just upgraded our Tomcat installation on our dev box to 5.5.12 and I am seeing very strange
results. Certain files are sent by Tomcat with a large hole in the middle. In the response
header, it does report the size (Content-Length) correctly, but when transferring the file
itself, it skips a portion somewhere in the middle. I am seeing this behaviour consistently
with at least 2 files. I have a packet dump of the whole transaction that I can provide if
needed.

Here is my environment:

OS: SUSE 9.3
Tomcat: 5.5.12
JRE: J2SE5 1.5.0_06

Let me know if any more information is required.

Thanks a lot.
--
Nadeem Hasan
ATLAS - Equity IT