tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat sends certain files with missing chunks
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:25:50 GMT
did you try to run one of the pages under localhost to see if the page would render?
what does your tomcat log say?
Martin-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hasan, Nadeem" <nadeem.hasan@csfb.com>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Cc: <igor.agafono@credit-suisse.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: tomcat sends certain files with missing chunks

> Hi all,
>
> I just upgraded our Tomcat installation on our dev box to 5.5.12 and I am seeing very
strange results. Certain files are sent by Tomcat with a large hole in the middle. In the
response header, it does report the size (Content-Length) correctly, but when transferring
the file itself, it skips a portion somewhere in the middle. I am seeing this behaviour consistently
with at least 2 files. I have a packet dump of the whole transaction that I can provide if
needed.