tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anne Milbert" <anne.milb...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: tomcat doesn't load file on another pc
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:25:58 GMT
Hi Mark,

sorry, if I didn't explain it properly. My english is not
very good.

I run tomcat as the localhost on my computer. If I try
to connect (with the IE for example) tomcat from another
pc on the network it works fine.

I can connect to my application from another pc and
everything except of one thing works.

One main part of my webapplication are several XForms which
are located in a folder of my webapplication. Every time I
try to open/load one of the XForms I see a blank page
instead of it. It seems that tomcat doesn't get the GET-Parametres
via the URL which the application needs to "decide" whether it
should load a XForms or the default page.

Anne