tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Please help with introducing a new application
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:50:46 GMT
> From: Alla Winter [mailto:alla@cobrasource.com]
> Subject: RE: Please help with introducing a new application
>
> The CONTEXT  XML  is located under Catalina\localhost  ( I use windows
> 2000/XP/2003).  Please see the attached directory structure

No attachment made it through.

I hope you're referring to conf\Catalina\localhost (again, be specific);
if so, the filename must be <app_name>.xml, and the <Context> tag inside
it must NOT have a path attribute.  If you place your app in
webapps\<app_name> then you don't need (and probably must not have) a
docBase attribute; otherwise, docBase should give the name of the
directory or .war file of the app.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.