tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Vlad.Ilysche...@informa.com>
Subject TomcatProbe: Tomcat management and monitoring
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:56:19 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've been using Tomcat for years and it is a great server, - that is why
I'm still using it ;-) However I thought that Tomcat could benefit from
some transparency and user-friendly interfaces to its features.

Four weeks ago I decided to have a go at building an interface to
monitor usage of datasources in all contexts without deploying any
"foreign" code into web apps. With a little luck that turned into an
OpenSource project called "Tomcat Probe" which, I hope, can do some good
to most of us.

Check it out at http://www.tomcatprobe.org. On this site you can get
both binaries and source there as well as read a little more about the
project. The project is completely free and the code is distributed
under GPL license, so no catches anywhere.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

If you have any questions or comments please reply to this post or
message me via the web site.

Regards,
Vlad

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses,
no responsibility is accepted by Informa for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof.  Messages to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and
in accordance with lawful business practices.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and delete the message
and any attachments.  Further enquiries/returns can be sent to postmaster@informa.com