tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hooper, Paul" <phoo...@msilm.com>
Subject RE: Starting Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:11:17 GMT
That worked perfectly.
Thank you very much

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Crowther [mailto:Peter.Crowther@melandra.com]
Sent: 25 January 2006 11:46
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Starting Tomcat

> From: Hooper, Paul [mailto:phooper@msilm.com] I am a new Tomcat user
> and am having some difficulties starting the server
[...]
> Using JRE_HOME:       /export/home/liondev/software/java_1.4.2_10

5.5 needs *either* a Java 1.5 VM *or* the JDK 1.4 Compatability Package
available from the download links at
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi - this may be your problem.

		- Peter

_Confidentiality notice: Whilst this company has procedures in place and
makes every effort to safeguard both Inbound and Outbound Emails, we cannot guarantee that
attachments are Virus - Free or compatible with your systems and therefore we do not accept
any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced. This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are for the intended recipient
only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, review, distribute, disclose,
alter, print, copy, transmit or rely on this e-mail and any file transmitted with it. If you
have received this e-mail and any file transmitted with it in error please notify the sender
or Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (London Management) Ltd Registered 4th Floor, 71 Fenchurch St,
London, EC3M 4BS Company Number 1063340 email: response@msilm.com

Syndicate 3210 (acting through its Managing Agent at Lloyd's), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (London)
Limited and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited are all regulated by the Financial Services
Authority.