tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nachum, Sagi" <Sagi.Nac...@verint.com>
Subject RE: tomcat-users.xml file corruption
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 08:39:33 GMT

And another last question...

I'm currently working with Tomcat 4.1.31, does it suppose to support the
"readonly" attribute or should I switch to 5.5 version?

Sagi

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Schönhaber [mailto:mailing-tomcat-user@schoenhaber.de]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 15:19
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: tomcat-users.xml file corruption

Nachum, Sagi wrote:
> Where should I write the readonly parameter?
> here:
>
> <!-- Resource name="UserDatabase" auth="Container"
>               type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase" readonly="true">

Yes, that's what I wrote ("on the Resource element").

Regards
  mks

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged
and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this
email (1).