tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicole Nemer <Nicole.Ne...@Sun.COM>
Subject is Bug 35252 really fixed ? namespaces & xml
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:52 GMT
Hello-
My exact error:
Attribute "star" bound to namespace "http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/" was
already specified for element "star:content-block". Nested exception:
Attribute "star" bound to namespace "http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/" was
already specified for element "star:content-block".

I have the exact problem as is described in Bug 35252 which is reported
to be fixed in 5.5.13 at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/changelog.html .

I have downloaded the 5.5.15.distribution and I still get the same error.

I have downloaded the 5.5.15 source, recompiled PageDataImpl.java with
the suggested changes, re-jarred jasper-compiler.jar and used that
jarfile instead and I still get the same error.

Is this bug really fixed?  Could my problem which appears to be from
35252 actually be from something else?

Thank you in advance.
NN