tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat upgrade: 3.3.1 --> 5.0.28, hang up after running 1 or 2 days
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:46:44 GMT
Monica Wu wrote:

> First of all, upgraded to the version I have ever tested. Tomcat 5.0 has been running
well on my another production server about one year. At that installation time, Tomcat 5.0
was the latest. Moreover, having all productions share the same Java + tomcat versions is
one of my agendas to ease the development and maintenance.

Oh!  Now I understand.  Thanks for the explanation and sorry I couldn't
help you that much with your problem.  It is strange that Tomcat 5.0 has
been running well for a year on one server but not the new one.  BTW,
are you running different or the same web applications on the
good-for-one-year 5.0 server and the buggy new 5.0 one?  I wonder if the
source of the problem is with the applications that the buggy TC is
running rather than TC itself.

Glen