tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Sabroff <mike.sabr...@cygnusb2b.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk with httpd & tomcat
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:08:36 GMT
Yeh, I remember getting that too and I too had the right path, but just
could not get it to work. Must be some environment variable like
LD_LIBRARY_PATH on sun boxes or some unresolved piece of extraneous
information.

When you compile it into apache, that problem does not exist as it
becomes part of the apache build. I do remember I had to run a configure
script to make it all work...Getting old is not fun....

--
Mike Sabroff
Web Services Developer