tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat upgrade: 3.3.1 --> 5.0.28, hang up after running 1 or 2 days
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:54:53 GMT
Monica Wu wrote:

> About updating to Tomcat 5.5. Since the cause is not unclear, and some Tomcat 5.5 hangups
were reported as well, I don't think simply upgrading to 5.5 would fix my problem.

Perhaps not.  But you *might* get more responses and additional concern
from the users and developers on the TC user list, because if you're
using the current-production 5.5.15 quality release and *that* version
is failing on you, people would tend to view that as more alarming.

Given that 5.5.15 is the current production quality release, I don't
understand why you're upgrading from 3.3 only halfway to 5.0.

Glen