tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Serving up a non-JSP file
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:10:30 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:

> The APR connector is still a bit buggy in 5.5.12.  I suggest either
> upgrading to 5.5.15, or disabling the APR connector.

I don't know the TC source, but the stacktrace appears to show that the
bug is within the Catalina code--this has happened to someone else[1]
with a JAR file.  If 5.5.15 doesn't fix the problem, I would look at the
"checkSendfile()" below which appears to be calling this non-existent
method.

Glen

[1] http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=681043&messageID=3970179