tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How to capture printf() stdout to stdout_nnn.log?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:48:39 GMT

> Le Jeudi 19 Janvier 2006 18:25, Joe Siebenmann a écrit :
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>My System.out.println() gets logged to Tomcat's log file fine.
>>
>>I want to be able to capture the printf()s in the DLL of my
>>JNI to the same, or another, log file.

printf() means you want to capture the stdout, because that's where
printf() is going (I presume, unless stderr was designated within the
coding of your DLL)

This page[1] is as old as the moon, but a search on "stdout" takes you
to instruction #7 which *may* be of help to you--I am unsure.

Glen

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-3.2-doc/in-process-howto.html