tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Morten Andersen <b...@blobcom.com>
Subject Re: How to set up tomcat with multihoming?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:53:49 GMT
I've read that but still I'm pretty lost

I've figured that I can create a <Host> element in the server.xml, but
the Tomcat documentation doesn't really help me much more. It mentions
the option to add files in the conf/[Engine]/[Appname] folder, but what
should the file name be and how should it be structured?

Please provide a few examples. Then I'll probably be able to figure out
how to change the example to my settings.

Thanks

Morten