tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: tomcat doesn't shutdown
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:20:25 GMT
Eyebrowse is created in a non daemon thread preventing JVM shutdown. See
their support group for help.

"Eyebrowse Indexer" prio=1 tid=0x085e80a0 nid=0x19f7 waiting on condition
[0xb1afa000..0xb1afa1b0]
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at
org.tigris.eyebrowse.servlets.IndexerServlet$UpdateRunner.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

-Tim