tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aurélien DEHAY>
Subject mod_jk 1.2.15 makes Firefox crash
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:37:14 GMT
Hello all.

I've got a strange behaviour with mod_jk 1.2.15 (compiled from source on
a sarge system with Apache 2.0 prefork).

I've got an ajax application ( ) and the
upgrade to mod_jk on my server make my firefox crash when I access to
this page. It's working fine with mod_jk 1.2.6.

I'd like to gather information, but I don't really what. Do someone have
any advise?

Another problem: I can't have the jkstatus worker working (I've always
got an 500 error, and nothing in the log). I've set in one of the
virtual host:
   JkMount /jkmanager/* jkstatus
   JkMount /jkmanager jkstatus

Finally, the last: mod_jk 1.2.15 can't write to the specified log file.
Do anything prevent the module to write in an existant file?

Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) DAV/2 SVN/1.1.4 mod_jk/1.2.15 PHP/4.3.10-16