tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick S Ward <pw...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: accessing port 8443 with http
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:53:33 GMT
The only reason that I ask is because the Apache HTTP server does not
behave in this fashion; when I access http://<server>:443 I get a
400 Bad Request error code as expected.

Is there anyway to configure Tomcat to yield a 400 Bad Request error
code if a user attempts to access the SSL port via http ?