tomcat-users mailing list archives

From philguillard <philguill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: realm diiferent constraint for different resource
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:32:12 GMT
Thanks,

I had
==> logs/catalina.out <==
element "security-constraint" occurs more than once. (parent class:
org.apache.cocoon.portal.pluto.om.WebApplicationDefinitionImpl)
 location: /web-app/security-constraint{file:
file:/opt/apache-tomcat-5.5.12/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/web.xml; line:
627; column: 23}

but true this seems to be an issue with some class in my framework,
maybe not tomcat

When i add some security-role directive in web.xml, seems it doesn't
happen ...
Phil