tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewszki <>
Subject Re: How to turn of CONTEXT RELOADS??
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 15:52:17 GMT
I haven't set the reloadable option. Accorting to documentation, the
default is "false", so I thought I do not need to set it.

The context.xml:
<Context path="" cookies="false" allowLinking="true">
    <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MemoryRealm"
         pathname="/var/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/users.xml" />

And the server.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"/>

    <!-- Used by Manager webapp -->
type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase" description="User database that
can be updated and saved"

  <Service name="Catalina">
    <Connector port="8080" address=""/>

      <Host appBase="/var/webapps" name="localhost"/>

Martin Gainty napisaƂ(a):