tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewszki <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject How to turn of CONTEXT RELOADS??
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 11:30:33 GMT
Hi,
I would like to turn off automatic context reloading in Tomcat. It is
isn't about reloadable="true" context setting, because I haven't set it
and I do not change anything in webapp and I still I found such log entry:

INFO: Reloading context []

And then the application is reloaded, the context listeners get the
signal, etc. I do not want such behavior. I have no idea what makes
Tomcat to reload the context. I would like an application to be loaded
and kept there until I stop Tomcat.

Is it possible to somehow turn this off and have the application loaded
only once?

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski