tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Turner <arm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Pool Woes
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:15:41 GMT
How do you deal with this when using pure JSTL sql calls using a
connection?  How does JSTL sql library release the connection at the
end of a page to ensure that connections don't get leaked?  For the
case when I'm using a servlet, I have put in an explicit close() call
on the connection, but some pages are pure JSP.

Alex.