tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shirode, Sangita \(Sangita\)" <sshir...@avaya.com>
Subject How to find what encryption algorithm tomcat is using?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:04:19 GMT
Hi,

I need the info about what encryption algorithm tomcat is using when it
sends/receives data to /from client via SSL. I need this info for export
compliance. When I enabled SSL in tomcat I just followed the normal
procedure given in Tomcat docs. I'm generating a self signed certificate
with java keytool.

I would appreciate immediate reply on this since I need this info
urgently.

Thanks,
Sangita

	Thanks and Regards,
	Sangita Shirode | I R Team | Avaya | Wing - "A"; Level - 2;
Tower No # 1; Magarpatta Cybercity; Hadapsar |Pune,India - 411028 |
	Voice +91.20.26802868 | E-mail- sshirode@avaya.com