tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andri Herumurti <vynx_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomcat out of memory
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:56:44 GMT
  My name is Andri, i am  a linux developer
  when i try  openxchange  5 commercial edition with latest release
under
 SLES 9 SP2 ,
  i have problem with tomcat, after several times, it become tomcat
out of
 memory.
  it happen on about 50 or more concurrent users connected to servers.
  i try with increase Xmx parameter to 2048M but tomcat cannot be
started and
 it said like unable to allocate VM, btw my memory is 3GG,so i still
use with
 1500M.

  My question is:
  1. how to tuning tomcat memory so it not become out of memory?
currently i
 used option -server -Xincgc -Xms20M -Xmx1500M .
  2. how to setup tomcat/SLES so i can use 2048M for Xmx or more?

  Thank you for your information.

  Best Regards
  Andri

Yahoo! Photos