tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lincoln Dalgado <dalgado.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking webservice from servlet
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:22:35 GMT
 Thanks Prasad.

I just added the servers certificate to
"C:\ProgramFiles\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\lib\security\cacerts"And the ssl
validation exception disappeared.It looks like tomcat uses different
keystores when it is started as service as opposed to it being started with
startup.bat
Note that I had earlier added the servers certificate to
C:\JDK1.4\jre\lib\security\cacerts because of which the application was
working fine with startup.bat

-- Lincoln