tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Borja Bravo Alférez <bor...@dat.etsit.upm.es>
Subject Tomcat avoid some headers
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:37:04 GMT

Dear list,

 	I have just discovered an unusual behaviour in Tomcat4. In a JSP
like:

<%
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
response.setHeader("Coche-Control","no-coche");
%>

The second header will be sent but no the fisrt. I seems to be a feature,
not a bug. There is an option called "disableProxyCaching" but I can't
find the way to change it's value in the config files. May be it is too
obvious but could you please show me how can I set it to false. On the
other hand, may be there is a convenient way of reloading a page every
time a user press the back button.

Thanks in advance and reggards,

 	Borja Bravo