tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Weegar, Jim" <Jim.Wee...@McKesson.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.06, JK ISAPI redirector plugin 1.2.15.0, IIS 6.0 on Wind ows Server 2003 How To
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:59:29 GMT
Can anyone point me to some documentation that is specific to getting
the Jakarta ISAPI plugin to work with IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003?

This all seems to work properly on Windows XP (IIS 5.0), but I can't
seem to get it to work on Windows Server 2003 (IIS 6.0).

Thank you.

	BM__MailAutoSigJim Weegar
McKESSON
Shared Technology Group
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
office: 404-338-3712

	fax: 404-338-5111
email:  <mailto:jim.weegar@mckesson.com> jim.weegar@mckesson.com

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not

<<Jim Weegar (jim.weegar@mckesson.com).vcf>>