tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "LANDRAIN Jean-Pol" <jplandr...@europarl.eu.int>
Subject [Tomcat 5.5.7][Win2K Server]Network hangs when TC running
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:07:48 GMT
Hi,

We're facing a strange problem here with Tomcat 5.5.7
When it is running for a while, the network just hangs: it doesn't even
reply to ping requests and netstat blocks after showing three or four
results.
It happens even when Tomcat doesn't receive any request. Then, if we
stop Tomcat, the server starts replying to the ping requests. Same if we
access our webapp from the server (using 'localhost' in the url).

I've never seen something like that. It's making us crazy.
Any help or any idea about the reason for this will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jean-Pol.