tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Camil Bojneag" <cbojn...@geocontrols.com>
Subject Tomcat NTLM authentication
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:24:17 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I have implemented the Samba solution to authenticate MSIE clients
against a windows domain controller and,

If the credentials are correct, then they are authenticated and the user
is authorized to see a particular page.

So everything is good.

Now, if I insert wrong credentials then a blank/white page is returned
to my browser.

I would like to add an error message to this page so the user will be
noticed that his credentials have not been accepted.

I have added the following <error-page> tags in my conf/web.xml file
with no results.

            <error-page>

                        <error-code>404</error-code>

                        <location>/404.jsp</location>

            </error-page>

            <error-page>

                        <error-code>500</error-code>

                        <location>/500.jsp</location>

            </error-page>

            <error-page>

<exception-type>java.lang.Throwable</exception-type>

                        <location>/all_errors.jsp</location>

            </error-page>

Is there any way to get a solution to this problem?   I appreciate your
feedback.

Thank you,

-Camil