tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject jk uriworkermap per web site on iis
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:38:44 GMT
Hello all,

I've tried my best googling skills to no avail on this one and also the
manual. Perhaps you can help. We have found ourselves in a tech
migration situation whereby we have a requirement to specify
uriworkermap mappings per website in iis.

For example, one website is dom.co.uk and another is dom.com. We wish
for /a/* to work for dom.co.uk but not dom.com because /a/* on dom.com
has a legacy site that needs to be left in place.

I had a go at using www.dom.co.uk/a/*=ajp13 as a mapping but JK doesn't
appear to like this.

Any advice would be gratefully received,

Cheers, Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474