tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schalk <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Re: Illegal Access
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:34:41 GMT

Martin Gainty wrote:
> what does the ConnectorPort specified for catalina's default non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector
say?
> what does stdout_YYYYMMDD.log say?
> If your run netstat -a do you see the hostname:ConnectorPort is the state in a 'listening'
mode ?
> Martin-

-- Is this the port used to access all non SSL apps in webapps? If so,
this is localhost:8080

No stdout_YYYYMMDD.log for today is written.

Ran netstat -a but could not find hostname:ConnectorPort (I am assuming
hostname will be localhost in this case) in Local or Foreign addresses.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers