tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Seak, Teng-Fong" <>
Subject Re: How to make a redirector?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:14:17 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

>>From: Seak, Teng-Fong []
>>Subject: How to make a redirector?
>>    I've seen some URL which contains two URL's, something like
>Are you sure you're not missing a rather important "?" between the siteA
>URL and the one for siteB?  The presence of the "?" indicates the second
>URL is treated as a parameter for whatever processes the first one; a
>simple forwarding filter, servlet, or jsp would then suffice.
> - Chuck
    In some sites that I've come across, there's no "?".

    Actually, after some thinking, I know what I wanted is called.  It's
simply a proxy :D  So I think I just need a proxy, no need to programme
Tomcat to act like this.

    Thanks for the replies :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: