tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <>
Subject Re: JSP on apache
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:12:36 GMT
Both of those binaries look to be for apache2. My guess is to rename the
version you are using (apache worker vs prefork) to

Place the libexec directory then add the appropriate so load module
directives and othr jk config directives. The FAQ should have some links
(some good, some possibly not so good now) to external how-tos.

mukesh wrote:

> Tim,
> 	I have downloaded two files
> 	1)
> 	2)
> 	I have gone through documentation. It says that I need to
> complete the task which I could not find anywhere.
> 	And second documentation say that Tomcat has
> TOMCAT_HOME/native/mod_jk  directory structure but its not true in case of
> Tomcat 5.5.  Do I need to create the directories manually ?
> 	Third, which file I should use and where ?
> 	I have downloaded above file from
> -1.2.14/ .

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: