tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aydın Toprak <aydin.top...@intengo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying Servlet Project from Windows to Fedora
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:55:30 GMT
hiii..
I have tried some different configuraitons but neither of them worked....

 I understand a tricky diffrence of the error mesaages that I have given
from tomcat ..

the first one is

exception :
javax.servlet.servletexception : Error *instantiating servlet class*

                                                               //The
Correct one (I belive the correct mapping  and tomcat fins it ..)....
root couse :
java.lang*.noclassdeffounderrror* : *while resolving class* : manager.lol

and the other one is :
exception :
javax.servlet.servletexception . Wrapper can not find class abc.manager.lol

//There is no possiblity of finding that class becouse itint exist
(abc.manager.lol)
root couse:
java.lang.*ClassNotfoundException *: Class not found

as far as I understood tomcat can find the class (the first one),
however cant really accept the class and use it...