tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Deploying Servlet Project from Windows to Fedora
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:03:08 GMT
Check your webapp folder structure to be  sure it has the proper case.
You should see this structure and exact naming including upper/lower case:

/WEB-INF
    /classes
        /manager
            /LoginManagerServletV2.class
    /lib
        ...jars here....

Windows may be forgiving on this point, but Linux isn't.  32 vs. 64 bit
won't make a difference.  Also take a look at your catalina.out and
other log files for exceptions during startup/deployment.  They can
point you in the right direction.

--David