tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aydın Toprak <aydin.top...@intengo.com>
Subject Deploying Servlet Project from Windows to Fedora
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:47:50 GMT
Hii,

I have developed web based project that covers many servlets and uses
Postgresql dataBase, on ;Windows platform...
But I want to deploy the software to the Linux (Fedora Core 4  64) ..
However I havent been able to deploy the compleate project correctly
under the linux enviroment..

Tomcat cant find my servlets and so do nothing...
Should I modify the web.xml file of my own .. or  do something different
? ..

I am looking for some clear descriptions  or an accurate documentation
to do it...

thanks....