tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joan K. Drejer (AH/LMD)" <joan.k.dre...@ericsson.com>
Subject jasper encryption and patents
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:24:10 GMT
Hi

At Ericsson we are considering using Jasper-runtime and Jasper-compile
in a commercial product.

However, we would like to know if the product contains encryption, and
if you possibly know about which ECCN (Export code) to put on it?
Also, do you know if there are any patents which we should be aware of?

Regards;
Joan Drejer

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data
corruption,interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses,
and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable
for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses
or any consequences thereof.