tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Behrang Saeedzadeh <behran...@gmail.com>
Subject Undeployment problems
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:05:10 GMT
Hi,

When I try to undeploy my web app by removing its WAR file from the
webapps directory, I see the following INFO message:

INFO: Missing application web.xml, using defaults only StandardEngine[Catalina].
StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/mywebapp]

Then I see my web app's directory is not completely removed and
webwork-2.1.7.jar and xwork.jar are still present inside
mywebapp/WEB-INF/lib directory, but the rest of the files are deleted.

Any ideas what's causing this?

- Behi

--
"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary limit" - Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa