tomcat-users mailing list archives

From OG <>
Subject mod_jk (1.2.14 & 1.2.15) bug
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:38:28 GMT

Recently I found a possibel mod_jk bug.  I'm using Apache 1.3.34,
mod_jk 1.2.14, and Jetty 5.1.15.

The bug surfaced once I started rewriting URLs with mod_rewrite.  It
appears that mod_jk sends a cookie2 header as cookie header, which
Jetty cannot handle.

The full description of the problem, including HTTP headers that I
sniffed with a proxy can be found here:

Initially I thought this was a bug in Opera or in Jetty, but a person
in the above thread pointed out this is a (known?) mod_jk bug.

I looked around, but couldn't find a link to JIRA or
Bugzilla, nor a list of known issues.

Does anyone know anything about this?  Is this a known issue?  I'd be
VERY happy to help narrow this down.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message