tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gangaa D <gang...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I get unique fixed ID of remote host? I can get bios ID of remote host. but ......
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:46:20 GMT
Dear Guys,
How do I get unique fixed ID of remote host?
I got bios ID of remote host by Java Script which for
Win32.
But "IE->Security Settings -> Initialize and script
ActiveX controls not marked as safe" is blocked our
script.

In this case, our script run only for Win32 and above
option  enabled"

So it is limited. We need to get unique fixed ID of
remote host for any host. (Win32,Linux....etc)

How do I solve it?