tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Warren Pace <wap...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: install tomcat daemon on linux
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
ody,
Since Linux distributions vary so much, it's up to the user to write his own script.  Look
in $CATALINA_HOME/bin/jsvc-src-native for an example.  Better yet, there should be a script
called skeleton in /etc/init.d you can use as a guide to write a proper LSB-conforming script
for your fedora dist.  If you need an example, reply and I'll send you mine as an attachment.