tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Please Help Me
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:17:47 GMT
Hi,

You need to provide additionnal informations:
- what command did you use (according to your error message you are trying to stop a non running
tomcat, it obviously fails)
- provide a complete message log (from start of script to quit error)
- what is your config (which port does tomcat listen or tries to listen, did you get any bind
exceptions when you started?)

Le Vendredi 2 Décembre 2005 10:09, Teh Noranis Mohd Aris a écrit :
> Dear All,
> I've installed tomcat version 4.1.31 and tried to
> start tomcat but the Tomcat window displays error
> messages:
> Catalina.stop: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
> refused: connect java.net.ConnectException
> .
> .
> .
> How can I fix this problem? Please help me. Thank you.

David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Pingouins dans les champs, hiver méchant