tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Morrow" <david.mor...@autodata.net>
Subject Mod_jk and Security
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:19:43 GMT
Hi all.  I have a website running under Tomcat 5.5.9

I would like to use mod_jk to allow Apache to serve all static content however, I cannot figure
out how to serve this content only if the user has already logged into the application.  This
application uses Tomcat sessions.

Anyone have experience in this?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net

NEW !!! Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential
and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify
the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@autodata.net <mailto:Administrator@autodata.net>