tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Terry Allen <h...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: un subscribing this newsgroup
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:08:11 GMT
>Hi!
>   I am trying to unsubscribe from this newsgroup ( i have sent
>emails to unscribing email address listed in each email) but i still
>keep getting messages. Can someone tell me how can i unsubscribe
>"successfully".
>Thanks for your time,
>Regards,
>Usman.

	As the subject line, use the text:

unsubscribe

	Then I suspect you need to reply to the confirmation addresss
which sends a confirmation email to you which should complete your
unsubscription.
--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag@ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400