tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "N S, Shridhar" <>
Subject How to set the admin console for 5.5.x
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:48:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am having trouble setting up the admin console for Apache Tomcat/5.5.12. I
have downloaded the "" file from Tomcat site.
Unzipped it and placed the "admin" folder under "C:\Tomcat55\server\webapps"
folder. When I try the below page:

I get the admin log in page. I enter "admin" and "admin" as
username/password as defined in "tomcat-users.xml" file. Next page displays:
Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by default.
Download and install the "admin" package to use it.

Any hepl is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.