tomcat-users mailing list archives

From blueberry lake <blueberryl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: confusion of tomcat downloading
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:35:00 GMT
Someone told me before that combine apache and tomcat together and run
tomcat behind apahce can kind of improve the security of the website. That's
the reason I want to connectted tomcat and apache with mod_jk together.
(unfortunately, the connected system does not work quite right.)

But when I read some articles about apache and tomcat, it seems that the
connected system is mainly focus on load balance. If tha'ts the reason,
maybe I can just go with tomcat standalone since it always works great for
me.

Thanks.

-b