tomcat-users mailing list archives

From faria hassan <faria.has...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jboss/tomcat on linux: request times out for client over VPN
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:37:03 GMT
that is not the issue here. After further research, I have found that
anything over 1k is timing out. I can go to other websites, download megs of
data without problem.
I also ran tcpdump on the server. I see that the vpn client is requesting
over HTTP/1.0. According to release notes, Coyote is supposed to send back
in Http/1.0. I see the following happening:
Coyote sends the first few bytes, closes connection, but without waiting for
a response back from the client, it sends more bytes until the whole data is
sent. Is this the normal behavior?
FYI, I have tried setting "protocol=Http/1.0" in server.xml: Tomcat gave a
NullPointerException.
Thanks
Faria